Health & beauty
Go Big or go Home!!
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), breast augmentation has been the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure since 2006. Wow a five year stretch, and counting. In 2010 there was a 5 percent increase in plastic surgeries compared to 2009; I guess plastic surgery is rescission proof. I’m more than positive that the number of plastic surgeries performed in 2011 will increase in comparison of 2010.
My opinion on cosmetic surgery is that it’s a personal choice, either it’s for you or its not. Please don’t mistake my opinion for advocating Hedi Montag actions,whom elected to have 10 cosmetic procedures in one session. Her actions where deemed dangerous and irresponsible, but she choose to have them. I believe in pursuing ones happiness, but moderation is fundamental.
Cosmetic surgery can produce beautiful results when performed correctly. Also it can improve your overall apperance and boost confidence, but there are risks involved in any type of surgery. After watching a full season of Bridalplasty, I feel like I know a few things about cosmetic surgery. So if you are considering getting breast implants or any other cosmetic procedures, here are a few tips to get you started;
1. Consider the Pros and Cons of the procedure…really think about it.
2. Do research on the procedure, for example, breast implant incision methods, do you want the implant over or under the mucsle.
3. Make a list of questions to ask the doctor(s) during consultation.
4. Consult, Consult, and Consult with board certified plastic surgeons until you find a doctor that makes you feel comfortable.
5. Don’t go cheap, you get what you pay for.
6. Look at magazines and photos to have an idea of what you want.