Glamorous in 5 minutes or less
I'm a firm believer in the phrase," If you look good than you feel good". Mornings are busy in our household; sometimes I don't have time to apply a full makeup application. The hardest and most time consuming part about makeup application for me is applying eye shadows, for example; Smokey eye. I'm a perfectionist and I like to take my time, therefore I simplified this process in my 5 minutes or less makeup application routine.
Morning Glam Squad
Before I start the makeup application I cleanse, tone and moisturized my face. I apply eye cream around my eyes and a small amount of Vaseline to soften my lips. Also the night before I set out all the products I use in the morning to save time.
Makeup application in 5 minutes or less starts now!!
1. Concealer - Apply under and in the corner of my eye with ring finger. Also use concealer to cover pimples and other imperfections.
2. Foundation - Apply all over face with a foundation brush.
3. Creamy eye shadow - Apply to lid only with ring finger or shadow brush. (I use
my finger it's faster)
4. Pressed or loose powder - Apply all over face with a large powder brush.
5. Blush - Apply on cheeks with blush brush
6. Mascara - apply on top lashes
7. Lip Gloss - Apply with lip brush or wand
I've tested and tried this makeup application and it works. During the week we are blowing and going not much time for a full makeup application. Using the 5 minute or less makeup application is awesome because I look good, therefore I feel good. Winning!!!< Previous Post Next Post >