This month i dont have too many makeup favorites and most are just repeats some favorites are pretty random too so i hope you enjoy!
1. Pony Tails- i have been trying to grow my hair out and i want it to be healthy too so i the last two weeks i have worn a ponytail almost every day. Ir is heat free and its very quick to do in the morning. In the last three weeks i have only used my straightener twice. that is a record for me because i used to use it almost every morning. I really have noticed a big difference in my hair. If you have any tips on how to make your hair grow faster please leave them below! :)
2 Body sprays- i have so many body sprays and i really need to use them up. I usually wear a different one every day so i have been using a ton of them up. If i had to choose a favorite scent it would probably have to be Bath and Body works Midnight Pomegranate. LOVE!!
3. Now lets get into makeup- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concleaer- I have been loving this to concealer any blemishes or scarring. My skin has cleared uo really well lately and i have a few scars on my forehead and this is perfect to cover them up with. i love it !
4. Palladio Rice powder- this is a pretty good powder. I just use it to set my concealer and it is really natural looking and comes with a ton of product for only about $6 ( i got it at Sallys)
5. Maybelling Dream Mousse Blush- I have one in peach satin and i ust love it. It is perfect for school because it adds a bit of color to your cheeks but still looks very natural, its easy to apply and its cheap!
6. Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner- I have had this conditioner for ever and just never used it. This month i started to use it every time i took a shower and my hair feels amazing. It lasts forever and it so rich and creamy and makes you hair feel amazing!
Well i think that is all my favorites. If you have any requests let me know! thanks for reading
~Aubrey< Previous Post Next Post >