Nail Polish can sometimes be a complete waste of time. Some polishes are much too thin, others are unbearably thick. Who wants to waste money on a product that is unusable? No one! So, I am going to list my favorite nail polishes and I promise they will not dissapoint!
1) L.A.Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Yellow
2) Covergirl Continous Color 3 in 1 polish in Midnight Mauve
3) Wet n Wild Fastdry Polish in Party of the Five Glitters
4) Rimmel London Play Fast in Camoflauge
5) Wet n Wild Megalast in Bite the Bullet
6) Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Black Diamond
7) E.L.F. Nail Polish in Plum, Bubble Gum Pink, Floresant Pink, and Berry Pink
8) Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
9) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Gunmetal,Celeb City, White Out, Sunkissed, Emerald City, Flirt, and Blue Me Away
10) OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink a Doodle, Its a Girl, Meet me on the Silver Ferry, and Hot and Spicy
11) Kiss Nail Art Paint in Siver Glitter, and White
12) Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Night Prowl
Hope that helped:)
< Previous PostNext Post >
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie?
Enter your email and check the boxes below to get
free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops,
and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!