Beauty Look To Try: Happy Hour After Work
What better way to relax after a long week at work than by going to Happy Hour! This past Friday, that is exactly what I did. While getting ready, I tried to create a look that was somewhat casual, but also a little glammed up without being too much. See below
How to get this look:
1) I applied a little bit of primer to my lids before putting on the eyeshadow. (Helps seal in shadow for a longer amount of time) Try Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base + Concealer
2) Next I used one of my favorite Mac Palettes from their Tartan Collection (Holiday Collection 2010) Dashing Lassie Palette
I started by applying a lighter shadow (metallic pearl/vanilla) underneath my eyebrow line. After I covered my lid with the dark brown matte shadow, followed by a couple sweeps of the penny frost shimmer shadow & lastly a light brush of the metallic taupe color for a slight dramatic effect.
3) Next I lined my eyes with Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in black (I lined top lid and bottom lid with a little bit of an extension/cat eye on top)
4) Last but not least, finish it off with Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara (just top lashes)
1) I always moisturize before I put on my makeup. After that I lightly covered blemishes, under-eye circles with Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
2) I then applied bronzer to my cheeks and tip of my nose Try: Mark Pro-Bronzing Powder
1) Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry and VOILA done!