Sometimes curly hair really sees like a curse. Sure, it can look great, when you really work at it. Here are my favotite tips fot my........curly hair.
1)I love flyaway free curls! I just mist an old toothbrush with some hairspray and run the toothbrush through my curls.
2) Even if your hair is near-perfect, you need a hairspray to lock in the style!
3) To have perfect waves, use a curl enhancing spray.
4) Flat curls do not look good on anyone! Part your hair a quarter insh away from the center of your head and apply a thickening or volumizing spray to the roots.
5) Since straight hair reflects more light than curly hair, our curls sometimes look dry even when thay are not, so use a nutrition spray!
6) Leave in Conditioner is a MUST! It makes curls feel nice and hydrated.
7) Gel can make curls form. Just apply a nice sized dot on your palm and rub your hands together, making the gel run thru your curls.
Hope that helped all of you curly haired girls out there!