Dates with Friends
Here's some more dating idea's for those of us that don't have a valentine this year. So, grab your bff and head to town!
1. Hit the roller rink. As long as you don't mind being the oldest people there who aren't chaperoning their kids. Have fun & let loose. (i luv roller skating!)
2. Booze it up cheap! Take a tour of a winery or brewery, and pick up some wine facts while getting tipsy
3. Get your bake on! Find local farms nearby, & spend the day picking fruit. Find your aprons and fire up the oven. Make it a friendly contest... who made the better cobbler or apple pie.
4. Rent bikes (if you dont have any) and go for a long ride though the park, or hit the trails. Pack some sandwiches and plenty of water or grab a hotdog from a stand. And take lots of pictures. Friends are what keep us from getting lonely!!
5. One mans junk is another mans treasure... (and my personal favorite) Grab a friend or three and see what you can dig up at local garage sales or fleamarkets...this is a great way to get stuff off your mind.< Previous Post Next Post >