Cheap Date Ideas!!
With Valentines Day around the corner, and our wallets getting lighter & lighter, here are a few ideas on how to have a fun-filled date without breaking the bank!
1. Grab a few beers at your local bar. Make sure it has a pool table or a dartboard, and loser owes winner a song on the jukebox.
2. The Bowling Alley speaks for itself, but make sure you program "muffin face" onto the computerized scoreboard instead of his real name.
3. He may hate to shop, but he'll end up thanking you if you drag him to a fleamarket. There is something there for EVERYONE, i promise he'll love it.
4. Challange your guy!! Surprize him by taking him to a gun range. After each round, compare targets- loser buys the next round of bullets.
5. Find a drive-in movie theater. Stop at the grocery on your way and load up on your favorite snacks. Bring blankets & pillows to make the car extra cozy. Let him pick the movie-you'll get points for being easy going.
6. Dying to see a musical, but can't afford it? Call around to see if you can buy tickets to the dress rehersal instead- you'll pay a fraction of the price for the same experience.< Previous Post Next Post >