5 little things u should know
5 tips u should know
1. MOISTURIZER. If you're in your 20's & 30's moistuerizers will give you some of the protection you need to keep from prematurely aging.
2. SUNSCREEN. Before you see the plastic surgeon, before you plunk down half a paycheack on that pricey anti-aging cream, in fact, before you do anything, put on sunscreen. Sunscreen blocks out the suns damageing rays. It also blocks their aging effects.
3. CHOOSE YOUR CLEANSER WISELY. Use the gentlest cleanser you can find- and use it sparingly. Wash skin no more than twice a day. Too much, and you can damage the natural lipd barrier, the protective lubrication that keeps skin looking & feeling healthy.
4. USE THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE RIGHT JOB. You can have the best make-up money can buy, but if you don't have the right tools to apply them, their benefits will be lost.
5. UPDATE. Update hair & make-up every 2 years. If you can't remember the last time you changed your look-it's way overdue< Previous Post Next Post >