"Tips & Warnings" Eyeshadow
1. A little color goes a long way! You can always add more. ( This goes with ALL make-up )
2. Shadoe can look darker in it's package, so don't let this stop you from buying/trying a new color.
3. Keep in mind that dark colors will minimize your eyes & light colors will make them pop.
4. Do NOT use the exact color of your eyes. This will only cause your eyes and shadow to blend, causing attention to your face instead of your eyes.
These colors are my everyday colors, I am a brunette with Green/Hazel eyes, so they work well.
TIPS: Here are a few tips on which color is good for you.
1. BLUE EYES: Grey, violet, purple & blue. If you use blue make sure is does NOT match your eyes.
FUNKY FAVS FOR BLUE EYES: Silver, turqoise & fushia brightens any shade of blue.
2. GREEN OR HAZEL EYES: Brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green. FUNKY FAVS: Gold, lime green, really light green & bright purple.
3. BROWN EYES: Copper, bronze, champagne ( soft pink with a shot of apricot ), brown ( for a doe eyed look ), biege & khaki-green. FUNKY FAVS: Tangerine, royal blue & hot pink.
4. ALL EYES: Classic: Navy or Charcoal base ( this brightens your brow bone so any eye color pops out ) FUNKY FAVS: Silver-sparkle shadow makes all eyes look edgy.< Previous Post Next Post >