Health & beauty
On the hunt for the perfect lipstick, help!
I'm one of those people who loves, loves, loves lip makeup. I always notice the lip colors of everyone I meet before I look at their eyes or noses or hair. And I always envy how perfectly nude/pink/red their lips are. So every Saturday I walk into Sephora or CVS determined to find the perfect lip shade for me and mentally prepare myself to refuse to leave the store before finding that shade that will forever change my world … and yet every single time I walk out empty-handed. Once I walk into the beauty store I get overwhelmed by all the choices and then all the pinks just start looking like each other and I start getting dizzy and the lights dim out, and then I just gotta get out of there! Do you know what I mean??
OK, so I'm a 'lil dramatic, but let it suffice to say that I am terribly indecisive with everything in life -- and choosing a lipstick to stick to (pun intended) is one of those decisions that I can't make. So, with the new year, I decided I'm going to get over my lipstick-commitment-phobia once and for all by trying multiple shades from different brands and have YOU choose (see how I cleverly sidestepped making that decision myself?). Help this poor indecisive lipstick lover out and vote!
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Unlimited (Fuscia pink)
- Smashbox DoubleTake Lip Color in Praline (Nudey brown)
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot Passion (Pinky red)
- Dior Rouge in Rose Caprice (Blue undertone hot pink)
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 45 (Dark red)
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 32 (A true pink)
- Lancome Paris Color Design in Stylista (A matte orangey red)
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Overtime (Barbie pink)
- Dior Rouge in Muave Mystere (Gogo purple)
< Previous Post Next Post >