Health & beauty
Smoky Eye How- To
Hey aly7 here!! Everyone wants to have the whole 'smoky eye' thing down and here is my easy how-to that anyone can do!!
What do I need?!
- e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color quad in Drama= $1 at www.eyeslipsface.com
- e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black= $1 at www.eyeslipsface.com
- e.l.f. Professional Eye Shadow Brush= $1 at www.eyeslipsface.com
- e.l.f Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo in Black=$1 at www.eyeslipsface.com
What do I do?!
- Use the Eye Shadow Brush to apply the silver color in the Drama quad all over your eyelids.
- Blend in the gray color in the Drama quad on top of the silver. Make sure you really blend!
- Take just a little of the charcoal color onto the gray right in the center. Blend!
- Apply the Regular Black Mascara to your lashes. Or if you are gonna be sweating or tearing up use the Waterproof.
- Line your bottom lash line in the Black Liquid Eyeliner [a very thin line]
What look will this achieve?!
The smokey eye.
How much will this cost!?
Only four dollars! Plus shipping.
Try it out!!
< Previous Post Next Post >