Sorry this is a little late and i dont really know if anyone else does these in the form of a blog but monthly favorites are huge on youtube and i thought it would be fun for me to do one, so here it goes.
1. Elf translucent matifying powder- i love this stuff it is amazing, for only $3 it sets your makeup but keeps it from looking cakey and for such a good price gotta love a bargain !
2. Estee Lauder bronze goddes ( my shade is amber bronze medium)- i love this so much i have had it for a year and a half and have used it almost every day and i havent even hit pan. It has so much product inside and the compact is huge. It is definatly worth the $33.
3. Mac cream color base in Pearl- i have been using this a lot lately to either highlight my brow bone or use as a base for my eyeshadows it really enhances the color and helps it to stay all day.
4.Maybelline dream mousse concealer- This is probably the most amazing concealer ever made, i bought this on a wim, hoping for the best and i am so glad i did. It doesnt even feel like you are wearing anything, it covers well and stays put all day long and it is a great price.
5.Herbal essences long term relationship leave in conditioner- This stuff is so cheap and smells so good. I have been trying to grow out my hair and this had really been helping a lot.
6. Silk Drops by Special FX ( found at wal-mart)- this is just a serum and it smeel sorta like coconut. I use it when my hair is still damp and it makes my hair so soft and shiny and it was only about $5. This would be a great substitite for Chi silke infusion if you dont have the money to spend on that but want the same effects.
7.Got2B Smooth Operator finishing spray- first of all this stuff smells so god if they made a perfume that smelled like this i would buy it. Second it gives good hold without being crunchy. I love using it when my hair is straight i just spray it on my flat iron hair and it will keep it straight all day.
8.Beauty Rush Appletini- I have been wanting the DKNY Be Delicious perfume forever and i went to Victoria Secret and smelled this i fell in love, it smell just like the DKNY but for a fraction of the cost. It is a lot more applee then the perfume but it still smell good. They have a pear one too i think called wild pear that smells like the DKNY too. So if you want that scent but dont want to shell out $55 for 1.7 oz this is a great alternative.
9. (Random fav.)- chipping my nails! This has been an obsession of mine lately. I paint my nails every sunday and then my Tuesday they are usually gone or at least chipped partly. I think i just get bored in class and start chipping my nails because when i come home from school on mondays my nailpolish is gone.
Sorry this is so long but i could add more i just didnt thin you guys would want to read all if it. Let me know in the comments if you like these kind of post because if you do i will keep on doing them but if not i wont. Also if you want hauls because i just picked up a few things from Sally Beauty Supply tody and i am hoping to go to walmart tomorrow for a few things so let me know if you want haulsi can try to take pictures of the stuff i bough if that is anying you guys are interested in if not thats fine too.
~Aubrey< Previous Post Next Post >