What I Want Most
Dear Santa Clause,
Well, I’m not six anymore, which sucks for two reasons:
1. Material items are not built by happy, singing elves who volunteer their little hands to build whatever I write down and throw into the fireplace -- which then, magically smoke signals to you of course. Darn.
2. Christmas Eve no longer feels like a lifetime as I lay awake, unable to sleep in anxious excitement, waiting for you to deliver what ever I have requested.
Yes, Santa, it’s true and official: I’m a grown up. It’s hard not to chuckle Mr. Clause, at the fact that I ever believed in you at all! I mean, my parents aren’t evil, so why would they lie about your existence? Didn't they know that one day, the internet would exist and any child could know the truth as soon as they learned how to spell and perform a google search? Silly parents ...
Anywho, I have been very fortunate this year and have been given many gifts. Therefore, somewhere inside of me, I still believe in you Santa, because believing in you is believing in magic. I suppose it’s also because to not believe would make life pretty ordinary, and I prefer the extraordinary.
So won’t you please bring me the following things I want most:
1. Peace on Earth (I know, I know, but still)
2. A Barbie Dream House for me to actually live in.
3. Cle de Peau Silky Cream Foundation because all the best makeup artists I have met say it is the BEST.
4. La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream because anything this expensive MUST be the fountain of youth.
5. A Clarisonic Skin Care System because I tried it once and my skin felt AMAZING afterwards.
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Across the Universe because it just look so pretty!
7. Oh ... and ten lords-a-leaping, because that was the only item from the "Twelve Days of Christmas" I ever really wanted.
Thanks Santa, you're awesome.
P.S. What do all my fellow TotalBeauty Community peeps want?
< Previous Post Next Post >