How Megan Fox stays in Shape
Megan Fox, born May 16, 1986 in Tennessee, started acting at the tender age of 13. Since then she has gone on to star in such films as Holiday in the Sun, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen , Hope and Faith, Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. While few people are born with the genetics to look exactly like Megan, you can encourage a Megan-like look. She is often voted among the hottest or sexiest women in the world in polls
- Develop a slim, sexy, and healthy body.
- Megan Fox has an extremely sexy body, but don't go to extremes just to try to have the same body as her. Work out, do exercises daily, and make sure you feel confident in your body.You can also try YouTube videos on this.
- Develop an exercise regimen that is right for you. Make your exercise unique and fun!
- Develop and stick with a healthy diet to accompany your exercise. Make sure you do not ever eat too much candy or sweets. Try to eat mostly fruits and vegetables.
- Megan's choice of exercise is Pilates - it strengthens and tones the body and keeps her looking slim and lean. Follow a session of pilates (find a good pilates dvd/ Youtube Video to learn) and follow with cardio like dance, running or even walking to keep you slim.
- 4 Megan avoids processed foods, this also keeps her body looking slim and healthy without being too skinny. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies and ensure you eat breakfast (Megan has eggs). For snacks, try almonds.
Get a tan.To get a tan, there's going to a tanning salon or you can do it naturally, but be careful. Too much sun exposure can ruin your skin. Go to a salon and get a spray tan, it gives you a great glow all over. Avoid using sunbeds, these can damage your skin!
- Or use a high-quality and safe fake tan product.
- Use a bronzer for face on forehead, nose, cheek and chin.Apply lightly for a natural winter glow. Complete the look with dusky pink lips.
- De-fuzz, ex foliate and moisturize frequently for silky smooth skin