Health & beauty
Posted by Total Beauty 09/07/12 at 03:08PM
Here's how to get it:
1. Start by spraying your hair with a sea salt primer, like Davines For Wizards No. 14 Sea Salt Primer, $22. This will give your hair a gritty texturized feel.
2. Part the hair in three vertical sections -- two small sections at either side of the head, and one larger section in the back.
3. Next, work the hair on each side of the head into a traditional braid, while weaving a piece of floral fabric throughout.
4. Pull the braids up and around to the top of the head to create the crown and use the extra fabric to connect the two braids.
5. Finally, gather the remaining hair in the back section and create a loose bun. Secure to your head with bobby pins.