Posted by Total Beauty 02/14/12 at 09:00AM
1. Apply the new John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control, $9.99 on damp hair, and blow dry to smooth hair and fight frizz.
2. Put hair up into a high ponytail using a brush. To get a ponytail to be at the perfect height for your head, pull hair that is parallel from the outer corner of the eye back. Secure the ponytail with elastic, and leave about 3 inches of the ends out.
3. Spray hair with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Extra Old Hairspray, $6.99.
4. Roll the ponytail under to the left side to make a semi side bun, and pin in place.
5. Straighten the remaining 3 inches of ponytail that is sticking out, and position it so that it's going upward for that modern geisha feel. Use John Frieda FullRepair Touch Up Flyaway Tamer, $9.99, to smooth out any flyaways.