Posted by Total Beauty 02/14/12 at 01:00PM
The side-swept hair is woven to evoke tree branches and roots, and the front is twisted to look like patterns you'd find everywhere in a forest. Here's how to get the same look for your next big night out:
1. Spritz hair with Davines Defining Texturizer, $24, and blow dry to create volume. Part a horseshoe section at the top of your head.
2. Brush the remaining hair to the back of the head and secure with hair pins, twisting and pinning the hair, making a vertical twist bun.
3. Tease the roots of the hair in the horseshoe section with a comb.
4. At the front hairline, make 4-sub sections and bend the hair, pinning it down. Leave the remaining hair in one section, bend and pin it like the previous sections.
5. Spray with Davines Defining Invisible Hairspray, $29, and gently pull at the hair to loosen it up to create more texture.