Posted by Sarah Carrillo 02/08/13 at 12:24PM
We loved this playful retro-chic look that was all about colorful lids and long lashes. Check out these tips from Revlon Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, who created the contemporary take on '60s mod with bright liners and shadows for "an extra pop."
1. Dust on Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic, $12.99
2. Apply primer from Revlon PhotoReady Primer and Shadow in Muse from The Fall '13 Collection by Gucci Westman, $9.99, from the inside to the outside of the eyelid up to the crease. Extend shadow above the crease and blend.
3. Draw a thick line on the top lid with Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in Blue Nile, $8.99.
4. Define the lids with a thinner line of Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black, $8.99.
5. Apply several coats of Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black, $8.99, to top and bottom lashes.
6. Apply Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting, $7.49
People Style Watch