Posted by Total Beauty 02/15/12 at 11:00AM
Here are the steps to add a bit of that attitude to your own look:
1. Apply Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation, $7.99, with your fingers to create a fresh clean canvas, and use a deeper shade of Maybelline New York Fit Me! Pressed Powder, $7.99, to contour your cheekbones.
2. Use Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Pencil in Sapphire Strength, $7.99, to draw a thick line along the lashes, and wing it out slightly at the outer corner. Draw a second line at your crease to make the look even more playful.
3. To get the bold lash look of the sixties, apply Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara in Very Black, $7.99, with the tip of the wand to get thick, clump-like lashes.
4. For the dramatic lower lash line, use Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $9.99, to paint on lashes using short, quick brush strokes.
5. Top off the look with Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipcolor in Born with It and Nearly There, $7.49, each. Layer the two lipstick shades to get a perfect light pink pout that gives this edgy look a girlish element.