Go Luxe! OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sponsored by Total Beauty Media, Inc. Open to legal residents of the fifty United States of America, including the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER THE Go Luxe! SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes"): Online sweepstakes only. Beginning 12 A.M. pacific time ("PT"), March 1, 2013 through 11:59 P.M. PT, March 29, 2013 (the "Sweeps Period"), you can enter by following the links and instructions on the Beauty Awards 2013 pages (http://www.totalbeauty.com/awards2013) to vote in the 2013 Beauty Awards for your favorite beauty products. You may place one (1) vote per Beauty Award category. Completing this method of entry will result in you automatically receiving one entry into this Sweepstakes for each vote you cast. Winner selection: three (3 of winners) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible online entries received by March 29, 2013 11:59 P.M. PT. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize and approximate retail value: three (3 of winners) winners will receive a selection of seriously luxe products. Each prize approximate retail value $700, and total approximate retail value of all prizes awarded $2100. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Winners will be notified via e-mail on or about April 4, 2013. Winners' list: for winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after June 4, 2013 to Total Beauty Media, Inc., 1158 26th St. Ste. 535, Santa Monica, CA 90403.
- ENTRIES: Limit (1) one entry per person per email address for the Sweepstakes for each vote cast in the Beauty Awards 2013. Multiple entries from the same person or the same email address will be disqualified. Multiple entrants may not use the same email address and an entrant may not submit multiple entries using different email addresses. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty United States of America and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise specified. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, participating advertising agencies and/or prize suppliers, and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee are not eligible.
- WINNER SELECTION: Three (3 of winners) potential winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 4, 2013, from among all eligible online entries received prior to the stated conclusion of the Sweeps Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Each potential winner will be contacted by e-mail at the e-mail address provided in the course of submitting an entry for the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner does not respond within ten (10) calendar days of the date such notice is sent, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries in the Sweepstakes. There will be two (2) alternate drawings after which any unawarded prizes will remain unawarded. The Prizes will be fulfilled 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor will be the official time-keeper for the Sweepstakes and the Sweeps Period. Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of a winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an advertised prize with an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official sweepstakes rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official sweepstakes rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and where legally permissible a publicity release within ten (10) calendar days following the date notice (or attempted notice) is sent. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of a prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize notification/prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use a winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY: By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to hold Sponsor and its affiliated companies, participating advertising agencies and/or prize suppliers, and their respective partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (c) technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; or (d) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of being operated as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual from participating in the Sweepstakes or wining a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR DAMAGE THE TOTAL BEAUTY WEBSITE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles, CA, (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (d) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to California's choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- SPONSOR: Total Beauty Media, Inc., 1158 26th St. Ste. 535, Santa Monica, CA 90403.
- Advertisement -
Fresh tips, samples & deals daily
Get Total Beauty's New My Yahoo app here!
People Style Watch